WELCOME!!!

As you may have guessed, Bellas Unique Bowtique started with bows. I began offering my custom bows, then boutique children's clothing and now Bellas Unique Bowtique specializes in personalized glass etching and design.

Email me at bellasuniquebowtique@yahoo.com.

I bow-ed, I sewed and now I etch. What started as a mother's day gift: a name-etchepersonalized  casserole dish for my sweet mother and mother in law, has now turned into a full time business. Here are some of my most popular items.

Now On Etsy:

Cookie Jar shown is 1 gallon, but there are also two smaller sizes available
for $11 (Med) and $10 (Sm) 

I also offer

1.5 Gallon Drink Dispenser (on metal stand) with spout $35
Loaf Pan $22
Vase $18
Wine Caraffe $20
Large Mug $15
Picture Frame (price varies)

If its smooth and its glass, I can probably etch it, so don't hesitate to ask if you have something special in mind.

Etching shown is merely an example. On pans, I prefer to etch on the side of the pan so you can see the design even when the dish isn't empty, however I am happy to etch on the bottom of the pan. Simply choose the name or phrase to be etched and the number of the font you like best from the list below

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment